BC Soccer (coaching courses) are coming to Squamish!
If you are interested in become a coach for any age (yes adults also), now is your opportunity to start your BC Soccer coaching pathway.
Please see the email below and contact Peter Weiland from SYSA for more information.
4 courses are being offered in November:
1) U6 Active Start Nov 5, 7-9pm
2) U8 FUNdamentals Nov 16, 7-10pm
3) U10/U12 Learn to Train Nov 15, 6-10pm
4) U13 and older Soccer for Life Nov 19, 6-10pm
Here is registration info from BC Soccer for the upcoming coaching courses in Squamish:
Register for a BC Soccer coaching course.
IMPORTANT! It will take up to 7-10 days to apply the online theory pre-requisite credit to your Coach Centre account. If you do not follow these steps, you will not be able to register for your workshop.
1. Create a Coach Centre account by clicking here. If you already have one, please proceed to step
2. Then register for the online theory (PART 1) by clicking here. You must* use the same Coach Centre full name and email address when you register for the online course.
If you have already taken the online course proceed to step 3.
3. It will take 7-10 days* from when you complete the online theory course for the credit to be applied to your Coach Centre account and only then can you register for the on-field practical workshop (PART 2) to complete your full certification level by clicking here. So please do this well in advance! Use password SYSA21 to register for the course in Squamish.
If we do not have the minimum number of coaches registered 1 week before the course in Squamish we will need to cancel.
Here are the dates for the onfield courses we will be hosting, online theory must be completed at least 10 days prior.
U6 Active Start Nov 5, 7-9pm
U8 FUNdamentals Nov 16, 7-10pm
U10/U12 Learn to Train Nov 15, 6-10pm
U13 and older Soccer for Life Nov 19, 6-10pm
Coaches can take multiple courses if they want to.